Unidirectional Security for Power Generation eBook – Advanced solutions
The pervasive threat environment continues to worsen, attack tools continue to become more powerful, and today’s targeted ransomware attacks use tools and techniques that were exclusive to nation-states five years ago. Power generation utilities have for years relied on Unidirectional Gateway technology to address these and other risks. In this eBook we briefly review the standard applications of unidirectional technology in power plants, and then explore five new, advanced applications of unidirectional technologies that we see power utilities deploying.
In this eBook
- Generating unit segmentation – compliance benefits through improved security
- Protecting the protective relays – a new approach to resilience
- Protecting cloud connections – future-proofing efficient operations
- Safe OT intrusion detection – mirror ports as attack vectors
- Preventing credentialed compromise – attackers exploit permissions more than vulnerabilities