Last updated on February 9, 2016.
2. Collection of information
- Personal information collected: : We collect certain personal information about yourself provided by you when you register on our Website, such as your name, title, company name, country and e-mail address (the “Personal Information”). We may also collect some or all of the Personal Information about you when you access and browse the Website. We may also collect some or all of the Personal Information from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
- Log data: Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Website. Such information is collected by server logs and cookies (see explanation in Section 3 below), and may include information such as the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
- Contacting us: If you contact us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information in order to respond to your request. Providing such information by you is entirely optional.
- Information posted on the website: Any personal information you might post on the Website and the sharing of such personal information, is done at your own risk. Any personal information posted by you on the Website may be saved, copied, re-sent or otherwise used by other users, and we cannot control the use of such personal information by any such recipients. We cannot and do not guarantee that personal information posted by you will not be used by unauthorized persons. You understand and acknowledge that, even after personal information that was posted by you, was removed from the Website, such personal information may be collected, used and redistributed if stored by other users.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it to), and that enables websites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
4. Our use of the information that you provide to us
We may use Personal Information we collect for: (a) maintaining and improving our services; (b) sending notices to you; (c) for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes, or for any related purposes; or (d) where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information, including without limitation for the protection of our rights or the rights of third parties. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future notices, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We do not disclose personally identifying information to third parties, except if we –
- are involved in a bankruptcy, liquidation, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, where your Personal Information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. In any such transfer of information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of any Personal Information involved in such transactions and , where applicable, within reasonable time after the closing of such transaction we will post a prominent notice on the Website of any change in the ownership or use of such information, as well as any choices you may have regarding such information.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, which does not identify you individually.
5. Protection of your personal information
- We take reasonable administrative and technical measures to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between us and an individual.
6. External websites
You may opt out of our collection of your Personal Information by not providing such information to us.
9. Update or change of your personal information
You are entitled to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect Personal Information that was collected about you or to ask us to delete it.
10. Changes to this policy
11. Your consent
12. Contact information