The Industrial Security podcast features guests with a wide range of perspectives. Here are a handful of episodes in the theme of “risk assessment.” Some are risk assessment professionals talking about their methodology and findings, others are researchers and vendors exploring technology that helps with our understanding. All provide valuable insights – we need to understand the problem before it makes any sense to talk about solutions.
1. 1800 SITES: AIR GAPS, WINDOWS XP AND EVOLVING DUE DILIGENCE: PHIL NERAY
Eps. #32: Phil Neray, VP Industrial Security of CyberX reviews findings, remediations and C-level responses for security assessments at 1800 industrial sites.
2. WHEN NUMBERS ARE SCARCE – RON BRASH
Eps. #23: How do we estimate the probability of an attack that has never happened? Ron Brash of Verve Industrial explains.
3. WHERE DO YOUR BITS REALLY COME FROM? – ERIC BYRES
Eps #18: In this podcast Andrew Ginter talks to Eric Byres, about potential problems with the software supply chain for industrial sites. They ask how users can trust the firmware and software that they load into their industrial control systems.
4. BE BRAVE WHEN ASSESSING RISKS – MARK FABRO
Eps. #17: Mark Fabro, President and Chief Security Scientist at Lofty Perch, explores how robust cyber/physical risk assessments help “stay left of boom” at industrial sites.
5. STARTING FROM ZERO – LYNDON HALL OF IRON SPEAR
6. WE CAN ONLY SECURE WHAT WE KNOW WE HAVE – RICK KAUN
7. CLASSIFYING CONTROL SYSTEMS, CONSEQUENCES AND CRITICALITY – MARTY EDWARDS
- How to Protect Critical Infrastructure from Cyberattacks - January 26, 2022
- What the cyberattacks in Ukraine tell U.S. about its own vulnerability - January 26, 2022
- Architecting Next Gen OT Security | Episode #76 - January 25, 2022