As part of Waterfall’s R&D team, the candidate will contribute to the delivery of the following:
-Maintain and create installation utility based on NSIS (Nullsoft -Scriptable Install System).
-Maintain and create installation utility for Linux OS based on bash scripting.
-Manage, design, develop and support all Continues-Integration related infrastructures.
-Maintain a night-build machine based on Jenkins CI for building and deploying Waterfall’s software for Linux and Windows.
-Contributing to the delivery of offering Jenkins CI as a scalable service to the development teams.
-Research on integrating Jenkins CI with QA processes.
Jira – Bug-Tracking System
-Install and maintain Jira server.
-Integrate Git with Jira system.
Improve and support Git workflows.
Research and integrate new technologies into R&D stack.
Automate processes following continuous integration, deployment and delivery.
- BA in computer science or equivalent.
- Planning, execution and implementation of complex projects.
- An ability to write and understand scripts in Python and bash.
- A knowledge of the Windows and Linux server administration.
- Experience in one or more programming languages (such as C++, C#, Java) – an advantage.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Fluent in verbal and writing English.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Team player.
- Solution-oriented with a “can do” attitude.
- Passionate about discovering how things work.
- Git and BitBucket — Source code management (Version Control System).
- Jenkins — Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines.
- Jira — bug tracking and agile project management.
- Background experience in systems administration hands-on, on mixed environment, Windows and Linux.