We are looking for a motivated and creative hands-on team lead to lead a small R&D developers team to develop sophisticated software components’ functionalities and features.
- Lead a team of software engineers by assisting with their professional and technical development.
- Write clean, modular, performant, well tested code.
- Assist in defining coding standards and guidelines for developers to follow.
- Motivate, manage and technically support a growing team of developers.
- Assign day-to-day tasks and set priorities.
- Understand and contribute to the technical solutions, assist and guide developers from design through to code level.
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide regular and effective progress updates.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are pro-actively identified and managed closely and drive all team members to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Responsibility for the performance of the team
- Take decisions as necessary to ensure the successful implementation of running projects.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Substantial experience in C++ coding under Windows. C# – Advantage
- Experience in Linux/Unix based environments development
- Extensive experience in multi-threading/multi-purpose environment
- Experience in object-oriented design
- Solid analytical capabilities
- Ability to architect a solution from design through to delivery of applications and systems
- Deep knowledge of networking architectures and protocols.
- Scalable network programming skills
- Background in the security field advantage
- Team lead experience for minimum 2 years, for at least 3 team members, both from a technical and performance management side – Required
- Creative and innovative
- Fluent English