Pre-Sales Engineer (Preferred location: North America)
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) for supporting sales teams throughout the various sale phases. Acts as a technical expert, and expected to collaborate with sales and support teams, to ensure feasibility of proposed tailored solutions, and their compatibility with customer needs.
- Working closely with sales teams on proposals and sales presentations.
- Acting as a technical expert in meetings with business development managers.
- Collaborating with customers to devise effective solutions incorporating our products.
- Ensuring our product answers customer needs.
- Comprehending customer needs and devise solution requirements.
- Answering customer requests for information as well as proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of sales teams.
- Executing POCs on customer site.
- Deep knowledge with Networking and IT.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux
- High level database knowledge: MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Maria DB etc.
- Availability for frequent traveling – approx. 50% of the time
- Fluent English – speaking, reading, and writing
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 3-years of experience as a global customer support engineer
- Familiarity with SCADA– high
- Familiarity with Cloud operations