For the development of Waterfall Security’s next generation high performance product family, the company is looking for highly experience Program Manager to lead the overall program with strong attention to strategy, implementation, and delegation.
For this challenging task, the candidate should be highly experienced and with capacity to work closely with hardware, mechanical and consultant vendors and integrate them all to high quality and reliability product family. The job demands for good understanding of regulation and certifications requirements and be able to translate them to design directives.
The job will require close and productive interfaces with software, production, support, and marketing within the company.
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached.
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Work with Project Managers and Team Leaders to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the R&D department.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
- Lead the overseas and domestic certification processes.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including MS Project and Power Point.
- Understanding of project management.
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills.
- High level of speaking and writing in English.
- Experience in previous projects of product development that involved with both Hardware and Software development.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Previous stakeholder management skills.
- Proven proposal writing experience.
CLICK HERE TO SEND YOUR CV AND USE JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT LINE