Waterfall is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative and highly motivated QA engineer. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day.
In this position, you will test a security system that includes various Networking Protocols.
The job entails of the system installation, as well as design, document and conduct the QA test, as part of the QA team.
- Developing and implementing manual test plans for complex, mission-critical security systems
- Working closely with Development team to define areas of testing
- Producing reports detailing results of test execution.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Proven work experience in software QA, preferably to Networking/Security testing – At least 3 years
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes – At least 3 years
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans – Must
- Hands-on experience with functional and system testing – Must
- Linux and windows at advance/expert level – Must
- Networking basic knowledge with protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.– Must
- ISTQB or CCNA certification – Big advantage.
- Security knowledge – Advantage
- Knowledge of SQL/ORACLE and scripting – Advantage
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject – Advantage