DevOps Developer (ISRAEL)
As part of Waterfall’s R&D team, the candidate will contribute to the delivery of the following:
- Installation utilities
- Planning, execution and implementation of complex projects.
- Maintain and create installation utility based on NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System)
- Maintain and create installation utility for Linux/Solaris OS based on bash scripting.
- Jenkins CI
- Manage, design, develop and support all Continues-Integration related infrastructures
- Maintain a night-build machine based on Jenkins CI for building and deploying Waterfall’s software for Linux and Windows.
- Contributing to the delivery of offering Jenkins CI as a scalable service to the development teams.
- Research on integrating Jenkins CI with QA processes.
- Bugzilla – Bug-Tracking System
√ Install and maintain Bugzilla server
√ Integrate Git with Bugzilla system
√ Improve and support Git work-flows
√ Research and integrate new technologies into R&D stack
√ Automate processes following continuous integration, deployment and delivery.
- An ability to write and understand scripts in Python and bash.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux server administration.
- Experience in one or more programming languages such as PHP, C#, Java.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Fluent in verbal and writing English
- Troubleshooting skills.