Waterfall is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative and highly motivated QA engineer. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day.
In this position you will test a security system that includes various Networking Protocols.
The job entails of the system installation, as well as design, document and conduct the QA test, as part of the QA team.
• Developing and implementing manual test plans for complex, mission critical security systems
• Working closely with Development team to define areas of testing
• Producing reports detailing results of test execution.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts
• Proven work experience in software QA, preferably to Networking/Security testing – At least 3 years
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes – At least 3 years
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans – Must
• Hands-on experience with functional and system testing – Must
• Linux and windows at advance/expert level – Must
• Networking basic knowledge with protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.– Must
• ISTQB or CCNA certification – Big advantage.
• Security knowledge – Advantage
• Knowledge of SQL/ORACLE and scripting – Advantage
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject – Advantage
CLICK HERE TO SEND YOUR CV AND USE JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT LINE